Tips On Being a Fit Girl…Even As A MOM!
Juggling everyday life and trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle is hard enough. Throw your loving children into the mix and it can seem downright impossible. You can do it, though! Take a look at these five easy steps to being a fit girl with children:
- Break a sweat in the AM: Grab some quick, affordable workout gear from your favorite stores like Kohls to create a home gym and work out in the morning before the kiddos wake up. Then you’ll be on your way to a healthy and fit lifestyle before you know it!
- Plan beforehand: Sometimes simply saying “I’m going to work out today,” just isn’t enough. Take it a step further and plan your work out before you even head to the gym. Then you’ll have set goals in mind instead of wandering around the treadmills aimlessly.
- Take time out of your lunch: Are you just too busy outside of work? How about eating at your desk and use your hour lunch to squeeze in a nice workout? Or even cut your eating time in half and find a nice 30 minute yoga session for an extra mindful and relaxing lunch and save with Gaiam coupons.
- Use the kids: Your children are big balls of energy, so why not implement them into your workout? That way you’ll be killing two birds with one stone, play time plus your workout. And you’ll be instilling healthy habits early on!
- Playground? No, free gym: Take the kids to the playground and use all those “fun” tools as your personal gym. Some parks even have a body weight section as a part of the government’s healthy living initiative. Easy!
No matter the tips and tricks, at the end of the day, discipline is key. Incorporate these strategies into your everyday lifestyle to make healthy living easier, and don’t give up!