Teriyaki Lime Marinade
I don’t know about you but I love to BBQ. It tastes great and the best part is it doesn’t heat up my home. When I first learned to BBQ I played around with what I had in the house and came up with this marinade. It’s so simple and I always get amazing reviews!
- 2 cups of teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 crushed garlic or ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour marinade into a storage bag or pan.
- Add meat to marinade and let it sit for at least 15 minutes, but for maximum flavor let it marinade overnight.
- Cook meat as you usually would. Enjoy!